Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) (iPad 8)
- Brand: Apple
- 10.2″ inch display
- 2.5GHz Hexa-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- 8MP Rear camera
- 1.2MP Front camera
- Non-Removable Battery
KSh59,499Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
Apple iPad 8 has a 10.2-inch touchscreen display. Apple iPad 8 has 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Apple iPad 8 has an 8MP Rear Camera and a 1.2MP Front camera for selfies. Apple iPad 8 runs iPadOS and has a Non-Removable Battery.
iPad 8 is a cheap iPad from Apple. While it may cost almost the same price as iPad Air 4, it can not come close to the exorbitant fees that iPad 11 Pro and iPad 12.9 Pro command due to them being the best iPads you can get. While iPad 8 is affordable, it still comes with high-end specs that put it above the competition.
iPad 8 has a 10.2″ inch Retina Display. The Full-HD display is one of the best displays you can get in the market. It displays vibrant colors as they naturally appear in nature making watching content using the iPad 8 a fulfilling experience. And to let you use the iPad 8 anywhere, the display comes with 500nits brightness that makes the display bright enough to be used outside during the day. You no longer have to find a shade to see what’s on your display.
iPad 8 comes with the powerful Apple A12 Bionic chipset. The chip is one of the best chipsets you can have on a tablet. Combined with Apple GPU graphics, you have one of the best gaming devices in the market. If you’re tired of small screens on gaming smartphones like Black Shark 3, then the iPad 8 giant 10.2″ inch display will make gaming more enjoyable. You can even connect an Xbox Wireless Controller or a PlayStation DualShock controller using Bluetooth. And by connecting a Keyboard, you can turn iPad 8 in your workstation.
iPad 8 comes with an 8MP camera. While the camera has become one of the main features in smartphones, sadly, the trend has not passed to tablets. Whereas iPhone 11 Pro comes with 3 main cameras, the iPad 8 only has a single 8MP camera. The camera still takes good cameras but is not ideal if you’re looking for a camera focused device. The front camera is a 1.2MP camera that lets you make HD video calls.
iPad 8 comes with an all-day battery. When you’re out using iPad 8, you no longer need to worry about your power running out. You can chat, surf the internet, play games, or watch videos with iPad 8 all-day.
- 10.2″ inch Retina IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1620 x 2160 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- 500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- Dimensions: 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm (9.87 x 6.85 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 495 g (1.08 lb)
- Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- Nano-SIM, eSIM
- Stylus support (1st gen only)
- Operating system: iPadOS 14
- Chipset: Apple A12 Bionic (7 nm)
- CPU: Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest)
- GPU: Apple GPU (4-core graphics)
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- Rear camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), 1.12µm, AF
- Camera features: HDR
- Front camera: 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm (standard); HDR, 720p@30fps
- Video 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Po mAh battery (32.4 Wh)
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) (iPad 8)”